All individuals over the age of 18 must show a government-issued photo ID upon entering the Cruise Maryland Terminal (e.g., passport or driver’s license). Only ticketed passengers are permitted to enter the passenger building.
All luggage, cameras and recording equipment are subject to x-ray screening.
- Imitation or replica weapons
- Explosives or explosive component parts such as detonators
- Fireworks or pyrotechnics
- Taser (electronic stun guns)
- Pepper or mace sprays
- Telescopic or regular batons
Please see your cruise ticket and embarkation information for a complete list of prohibited items dictated by your cruise line.